From COKS - Open Source Center - Slovenia
Abecedni seznam programov
> B. Komunikacije in upravljanje dokumentov v javnem sektorju
> Upravljanje projektov
eGroupWare is a free open source groupware software intended for businesses from small to enterprises. Its primary functions allow users to manage contacts, appointments and to-do lists.
It is used either via its native web-interface, making access platform-independent, or by using different supported groupware clients, such as Kontact, Novell Evolution, or Microsoft Outlook. It can also be used by mobile phone or PDA via SyncML.
At the time, it currently has translations for more than 25 languages, including rtl support. It depends on a standard X-AMP System and as such requires no specific operating system. Most popular internet browsers are supported for use as webbased clients.
- Calendar (including support for scheduling of groups, resources and contacts)
- Contact-manager using a SQL database or LDAP
- integrated IMAP webmailclient (FelaMiMail)
- Infolog, an application for tasks and notes
- Element based Projectmanager highly integrated with all other apps
- Resources management (inventory) and booking tool integrated into eGroupWare calendar
- SiteMgr: web based authoring system with fine granulated access control lists
- time-tracker application integrated with projectmanager
- tracking of bugs or other, integrated with projectmanager
- Knowledge base