From COKS - Open Source Center - Slovenia
- YouTube records 124M views for second presidential debate - CNET
- Viewing figures were up 40 percent from the first debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.
- GameStart Asia dazzles fans in Singapore - CNET
- The annual gaming event returns with a focus on e-sports this time around.
- Apple's next China foray will be Shenzhen research center - CNET
- The center will give Apple access to local talent and the company's manufacturing partners.
- You need to know about these smart kitchen gadgets - CNET
- The tech and culinary worlds collided last week at the Smart Kitchen Summit in Seattle. The event gave startups and big-name companies a chance to show off the latest in smart cooking tech. Here are some gadgets that stood out.
- Filmmakers urge women to start a business - CNET
- Charu Sharma's documentary "Go Against the Flow" makes the case for more women founders.
- Sci-fi parable 'Arrival' is 'so relevant' to our divided world says Amy Adams - CNET
- The gripping sci-fi movie's stars say they had no idea it would take on a deeper meaning in the current political climate.
- Samsung braces for Galaxy Note 7 financial fallout - CNET
- The company expects to pull in less money as people seek refunds for their now defunct phones.
- Lego celebrates The Beatles with Yellow Submarine tribute set, movie - CNET
- The Fab Four (and Jeremy from the 1968 film) can all take a spot inside the title vessel in this set, releasing on November 1st.
- Smart, suspenseful 'Arrival' reminds us it's good to talk - CNET
- Amy Adams and Jeremy Renner chat with aliens in this gripping, relevant parable about the importance of connecting rather than cutting us ourselves off.
- Amazon breaks out streaming music in a duet with Echo - CNET
- The Spotify-style service packs a price few can beat: full-fledged streaming tunes for $4 a month, if Echo is the only way you play.